Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 April 2009

Ready to start again

A week off with a stomach bug has left me feeling pretty frustrated, however, I'm feeling good and my blood glucose levels are finally returning to normal (I'm currently taking about one unit of insulin for about 15g of carbohydrate for the whole day's meals; this will drop for breakfast and lunch soon enough, so I'm ready for some hypos this week).
I came to the conclusion that TV must have been invented for the sick because there was just nothing else I could bring myself to do. I got around to reading towards the middle-end of the week but really TV was as much energy as I could muster. Why is it then that it's absolute rubbish. Repeats of Frasier and Two & A Half Men, both good programmes but when they're the best things on TV out of what must be seventy channels you really have to wonder what the license fee/subscription rate is there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment